Describing Royal Ashdown Forest Golf Club’s Old Course in 1934, Bernard Darwin wrote “two salient facts come to mind. It is not quite like any other of my acquaintance, and secondly, I never knew anyone who played on it and was not fond of it.”
Over 75 years later and little has changed. Here is a course designed by nature yet still ranked as one of the top 100 courses in the British Isles. Famous for having no bunkers, its reputation as a true test of golf is undiminished thanks to un-contrived hazards of heather, narrow fairways, hollows and streams.
Prices start from £185.00 per person, based on two people sharing a Deluxe Bedroom to include:
- A 50-60 minute treatment per person, choosing from:
- - a Body Massage by Kerstin Florian, a Pure Organic Aromatherapy Facial by Kerstin Florian, a VitaMan De-Stress Facial Treatment, Thermal Harmony Treatment or Luxury Aroma Manicure or Luxury Alpine Foot Treatment. Alternatively you can choose one of our 'In Room' Experiences and create the spa experience within the privacy of your own room or unlimited use of our par-3, 18 hole golf course throughout your stay including club and shoe hire
- 2 rounds of golf at Royal Ashdown golf club on the Old Course which is an open qualifying course.
- Three course table d’Hote dinner served in the fine dining Anderida Restaurant
- Accommodation with complimentary newspaper
- Full English breakfast served in the Anderida Restaurant
- Residential membership of the Country Club & Revitalise Spa
Please call us today on 0843 289 3443 to discuss your requirements