The Ritz Carlton Powerscourt hotel and golf club in County Wicklow just 40 mins form Central Dublin is a haven of peace and tranquility.
Whisk yourself away to this Palladian estate tucked back in the woodlands on Ireland’s east coast. Take an enchanting stroll amidst the gentle green hills and sparkling lakes of Powerscourt Gardens, then head into Dublin for some cosmopolitan flair.
The sumptuous surroundings of our hotel in Wicklow combine the luxury and natural beauty Of Irish country chic.
The luxurious resort hotel’s five star amenities have gathered numerous awards since reopening and has built a reputation for the quality of its service.
With an outstanding spa with 20 treatment rooms and one private spa suite and 36 holes of championship golf this venue allows you to truly relax.
With Three exceptional dining facilities, including Gordon Ramsay at Powerscourt, a signature restaurant from the world-renowned chef your options for refreshment are ample.
The hotel has been awarded:
- Condé Nast Traveler U.S. Gold List 2012
- Condé Nast Traveler Best in the World 2011 (UK & Ireland)
- The Ritz-Carlton, Powerscourt won the Bronze Award for The Best Overseas Hotel - March 2012
- TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice -lists The Best Hotels in the world
- The Ritz-Carlton, Powerscourt has been voted number 15 of the Best Hotels in the world – 2012
Stay and play golf here with the Luxury Golf collection or just indulge in the spa and restaurant at your leisure.
Please call us today on 0843 289 3443 to discuss your requirements