Foxhills have staged a number of prestigious tournaments such as the European Tour’s Tournament Players Championship and the Tour’s Qualifying School. Open champion Sandy Lyle and European Tour veteran D.A. Russell are two of the esteemed winners of the Qualifying Schools held here.
The club also helped to start the careers of two of the English golf's brightest young stars on tour. Paul Casey and Anthony Wall were both early members of the lauded Foxhills Foundation junior golf program that seeks to develop promising golfers aged between 12 and 16. It provides free membership, equipment, and tuition for four local boys and girls over a four-year period.
The hotel itself consists of 70 rooms and suites, including family accommodation, are awaiting you in the depths of 400 acres of Surrey's peaceful countryside.
"One of the best luxury family hotels." The Times.
At the first opportunity the AA awarded Foxhills 4 stars. Shortly after, The Times called Foxhills "One of the best luxury family hotels".
At Foxhills we aim to be more than just a hotel. With our offering of :
- 4 star rooms, suites & apartments
- 400 acre Surrey estate
- luxury Health Spa & swimming pools
- fabulous dining in 3 unique restaurants
- championship golf, tennis & squash
- state-of-the-art gym + fitness trail
- access to over 40 fitness classes
- For the ultimate indulgence, guests can enjoy a relaxing massage without even leaving their room.
Our aim is simple that you leave feeling relaxed and refreshed after a good night's sleep and a soak.
Our offer to you is :
- A nights stay in Luxurious accommodation
- Two rounds of Golf on our championship courses from 10.30 a.m. (subject to availability)
- Use of the Country Club facilities including the Driving Range*, Luxury Health spa, Running Trail, 40+ Fitness Classes a week, Tennis & Squash Courts
- Green fees on the par-3 Manor Course
- Unlimited use of putting greens & practice nets.
- Dinner one night in the Manor Restaurant and one night in the Summerhouse or Bar Nineteen.
All prices are per person, based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedded room, for a two night stay.
April - October: £399
November - March: £289
Price for non-golfers (all year): £250
2 nights' dinner, bed & breakfast and 3 rounds of golf (Longcross or Bernard Hunt Course)
1 nights dbb and 2 rounds of Golf.
Please call us today on 0843 289 3443 to discuss your requirements